- Registered Company: GRADO srl , Piazza della Chiesa 7, 20821 Meda (MB) – ITALY
- VAT nr. IT02774520965
- Tax Code nr. 11288810150
- Pec (certified mail): email@example.com
‘BIONDO ENDURANCE APPAREL’ is a registered TradeMark property of GRADO srl.
In these conditions the following terms shall have the following meaning:
“The Company” means ‘BIONDO ENDURANCE APPAREL’, as well as ‘BIONDO’.
“Customer” means the customer of the company.
“Contract” means any contract for the sale of goods by The Company to the Customer.
All prices are in Euro (€).
The prices displayed online include the statutory Value Added Tax (VAT), but do not include a delivery charge (whose cost depends on the Country you are buying from).
All orders placed through this WebSite are exempt from VAT refund.
Payments will be pre-authorised at the time of placing an order. No goods will be supplied without payment. Payment will be taken from your chosen payment method when you place your order.
We use PayPal’s secure payment gateway; they handle the transaction on our behalf and as such we do not at any time gain access to your full payment method details, except your address which is necessary in order for us to fulfill your order. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
When we have the items of your order in stock it is dispatched quickly. We use couriers, both for Italy and exports. We will send you an email when your order will be dispatched.
• ITALY customers – Orders should be with you within 1 – 3 working days after dispatch.
• European Community customers – Orders should be with you within 4 – 5 working days after dispatch.
• Rest of World customers – Orders should be with you within 5 – 7 working days after dispatch.
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Items ordered that are in stock should be dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed. BIONDO holds limited stock in its workshop; when a product runs out of stock a brand new production launch will be planned.
Claims arising from damage, delay or partial loss of the goods in transit must be made in writing to BIONDO within seven (7) working days of delivery. BIONDO shall be afforded a reasonable opportunity to investigate any claim made hereunder, and the Customer shall, if so requested by BIONDO, promptly return any of the goods subject to any claim and any packing materials securely packaged to BIONDO for examination.
• If the Customer establishes that any of the goods have not been delivered, or have been delivered damaged, or are not of the correct quantity, BIONDO shall, at its option, to replace them with similar goods, or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
• If the Customer establishes that any of the goods are defective, BIONDO shall, at its option, to replace them with similar goods or allow the Customer credit for their invoice value.
• In no circumstances shall the liability of BIONDO to the Customer under this condition exceed the invoice value of the goods.
You have the right to cancel your order up to seven (7) days after order receipt date, as long as the items are in their original condition, not used, worn, washed or damaged, with all tickets, original package and identification tags attached. The products should be returned in their original packaging.
At BIONDO we offer a fourteen (14) days returns policy from the date of receiving the goods. In this instance all refunds exclude postage costs, unless a mistake has been made by us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent the information you provide us to anyone.
BIONDO reserves the right to alter specifications to those stated on the website, including slight differences in colour, shade and size. The Customer’s statutory rights will not be affected.